Saturday, December 31, 2011

In the time around New Year's Day I like to compare how my situation is now and has been one year ago.


End of 2010 End of 2011
I am in a hospital in Tulln (a small town in Austria) after a bad disease in Oct. 2010. I am at home.
I cannot move my legs. I cannot move my legs.
I cannot move my back. I can move my back partially.
I suffer bad hurtings in my neck, shoulders, and arms. I suffer bad hurtings in my neck, shoulders, and arms.
I am very weak. I am not as strong as I would like to be, but strong enough for daily life and my job.
I nearly cannot sit in a wheel chair. I can sit in a wheel chair.
I do not work. I started to work in November.
I have no computer. I spend too much time in Google+.
I am thinking about having a future or not. I will have a future.



1 comment:

  1. I am thankful you can "see" yourself, and see your progress. I am also very thankful you understand your emotions, you allow yourself to feel, and to walk through them. That there is "the other side".

    You do INDEED have a future. You are IN it. :)

    ReplyDelete