Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Duloxetine (Cymbalta(R)) Capsule, 20mg. 日本語: デ...
Duloxetine (Cymbalta(R)) Capsule, 20mg. 日本語: デュロキセチン(サインバルタ(R))カプセル 20mg (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Lyrica 225mg
Lyrica 225mg (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Medicaments are important for someone in my physical state. I try to take as few as possible, but still the list is long.

A good idea of mine was to go to a special doctor, a nutritionist. He gave me several things - from vitamine D (from which I don't have enough due to my nerve disease) to something which is supposed to away the poison from my liver (hm, don't know if that works).

The second group is the hard-core medical stuff to prevent my disease to come back: Imurek, and cortizone. The first one suppresses my auto immune system, the second one helps to prevent infections, but destroys my skin. Fortunately I reduced it to 2.5 mg a day, and maybe I will stop taking it in a few months.

The third group are medicaments agains my nerve hurtings. The partially hurt nerves in my arms and shoulder are hurt very, very much, and I take three medicaments against it: Lyrica, which is said to be a very good tool for that kind of pain, Cymbalta, which is actually an anti-depressivum, and then liquid Canabis. I have heard that there is a new law in USA which does not allow people to even talk about taking Canabis. Quite ridiculously. All three together help a little bit. Not enough, so that's still a problem.

Then there are a few other hard-core medicaments which help me a little bit, e. g. one for protecting my stomach.


3 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear you went to a nutritionist, Thomas. My late husband took alot of meds as well. Unfortunately, most tore up his stomach lining, and that led to another "batch" of problems.

    Sounds like you are keeping a good "watch" on yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couple pains come from the long-time improper posture cause the nerves blocked or compressed by the bending spine , couple Simple movements may help to correct the side bend of vertebra ! Then let you feel much more better !

    脊椎歪曲矯正參考運動- 滾背(整椎DIY)


    站立歪斜或坐姿不端正、習慣性翹腳、
    長時間坐在電腦前
    易造成脊椎歪曲不直,
    脊椎一旦彎曲歪斜,很多毛病會跟著來,
    常做滾背的動作可以矯正脊椎,亦治骨刺痛!
    每天勤作108下(來回一次算一下),
    骨刺免開刀,不用快慢慢作,矯正脊椎自己來!  
          
    “滾背”
    這個動作可
    矯正脊椎,
    基於每個人身體狀況不同,
    體質也有差異,
    並非人人可以輕鬆“滾”,
    為求安全,
    再一次談談這個動作。
    矯正脊椎的方式
    很多種,此為其一,
    不吃藥、不打針,
    簡易可行。

    人體

    除了

    特定器官

    外,
    全部都受
    脊髓神經

    支配,
    如果
    各個
    支配器官神經


    脊髓

    之間

    傳導暢通無阻,
    各個
    器官
    就可

    發揮正常,

    一旦
    脊髓神經系統
    受壓迫
    便容易
    病變,
    每一
    椎別
    供應人體
    各個部位。

    例:

    頸椎 1C
    供應部位是頭部血管、
    大腦垂體、面部、腦部、中耳、內耳、
    交感神經系統;
    神經受壓的結果會頭痛、神經過敏、
    失眠症、高血壓、 神經桄惚、眩暈、
    週期症、健忘症、倦怠。

    頸椎 2C

    供應部位是
    眼神經、耳神經、竇、舌、額頭、乳突骨;
    神經受壓後果:鼻竇炎、過敏症、重聽、
    眼疾、耳痛、昏眩、某種眼盲、斜眼、耳鳴....


    頸椎3C

    供應部位:額、外耳、面骨、牙、三叉神經;
    神經受壓後果:神經痛、 痤瘡、濕疹

    頸椎 4C

    供應部位:
    鼻、唇、口、耳、咽管;
    神經受壓後果:乾草熱、卡地、 耳聾、增殖腺炎

    頸椎 5C

    供應部位:

    聲帶、頸部脖體、咽;
    神經受壓後果:喉炎、嘶啞、咽喉炎

    頸椎 6C

    供應部位:頸部肌肉、肩部、肩桃腺;
    神經受壓後果:頸部僵硬、 上臂疼痛、
    肩桃腺炎、百日咳、哮喘

    頸椎 7C
    供應部位:
    甲狀腺、肩、肘骨囊;
    神經受壓後果:滑囊症、傷風、甲狀腺症狀

    頸椎 8C

    供應部位:氣管;
    神經受壓後果:氣管炎、前背、內側小指

    胸椎1T

    供應部位:

    手臂以下部位、食道、氣管;
    神經受壓後果:支氣管性氣喘、咳嗽、呼吸不順、手腕疼痛

    胸椎2T

    供應部位:
    心臟、包括冠狀動脈及瓣膜;
    神經受壓後果:功能性心疾、胸痛

    胸椎3T

    供應部位:肺、氣管、胸膜;
    神經受壓後果:支氣管炎、肺炎、肺充血(胸膜炎)、流行性感冒 

    胸椎4T

    供應部位:
    膽囊、膽管;神經受壓後果:
    膽囊疾病、帶狀疱疹、黃疸

    胸椎5T

    供應部位:肝、太陽神經叢、血液;
    神經受壓後果:肝疾、發熱、低血壓、貧血、循環不良、關節炎

    胸椎6T

    供應部位:胃;
    神經受壓後果:神經性胃炎、消化不良、胃灼熱 胸椎

    7T

    供應部位:胰臟、十二指腸;
    神經受壓後果:糖尿病、胃炎

    胸椎8T
    供應部位:脾;神經受壓後果:
    抵抗力減低

    胸椎9T
    供應部位:腎上腺;
    神經受壓後果:過敏症、蕁麻疹

    胸椎10T

    供應部位:腎;
    神經受壓後果:腎病、倦怠、腎盂炎、腎炎

    胸椎11T
    供應部位:腎、輸尿管;
    神經受壓後果:痤瘡、小丘疹、癤等皮膚病濕疹

    胸椎12T

    供應部位:小腸、淋巴系統、輸精管;
    神經受壓後果:風濕痛、氣痛、不孕症

    腰椎 1L供應部位:大腸、腹股溝;
    神經受壓後果:便秘、結腸、痢疾、腹瀉、疝氣

    腰椎 2L
    供應部位:盲腸、腹部、大腿;
    神經受壓後果:盲腸炎、痛性痙攣、呼吸困難、靜脈曲 張

    腰椎 3L
    供應部位:生殖器官、子宮、膀胱、膝;
    神經受壓後果:膀胱病、月經不調、小產、膝痛

    腰椎 4L
    供應部位:前列腺、腰部肌肉坐骨神經;
    神經受壓後果:坐骨神經痛、腰痛、排尿困難、頻尿

    腰椎 5L
    供應部位:小腿、踝、腳;
    神經受壓後果:腿部血液循環不良、腿無力、足踝腫痛

    薦椎S1~S5供應部位:
    骨盤、臀部、攝護腺;
    神經受壓後果:薦骼關節病變、脊椎彎曲

    尾骨Co4供應部位:
    直腸、肛門;
    神經受壓後果:痔瘡、搔癢症、尾骨疼痛

    Note-1:

    參考資料為瑜珈老師Sharing ,
    人或多或少脊椎都有彎曲不正,
    所以會有相應毛病,
    平常生活上習慣像翹腿,
    一下子改不掉,
    沒事滾背可以幫助
    矯正

    在地上練習要舖墊子以免傷到,
    別在沙發或彈簧床上滾。


    滾背方式:

    1.併腿屈膝坐在地上,兩手環抱住小腿,
    自然呼吸別太急促,收腹拱背,
    身體往後從尾椎、腰椎一節一節觸及地面,
    剛開始腳還先不用越過頭,多做幾下後
    再視自己身體狀況,然後滾到胸椎、頸椎,腳尖朝上,
    漸漸地雙腳越過頭,腳打直腳尖著地。
    瑜珈老師的學員們第一次學皆能做到,
    按照老師的指示,稍用點力一蹬就有衝力幫助往後 ,
    腳也能順勢越過頭而腳尖著地了。
    雙手環抱小腿下方一點會較有力。
    2.躺在地上,兩腳屈膝,兩手環抱住小腿,抬頭收腹拱背,
    身體往後從尾椎、腰椎、胸椎一 節一節碰觸地面,
    如此前後滾過來滾過去。練瑜珈需視自己身體狀況,
    做不到不能太勉強,滾背這個動作若無法將腳越過頭
    可以練第2點就好。有骨刺的人動作可更小更慢些。

    Note-2: Q&A
         
        
    Q:己經有駝背的人可以滾背嗎? 
     
    A:可以的,
    但要慢慢地輕輕前後搖擺即可。
    或者頭不抬起直接躺在地上,抱著腳彈動就好,
    老人家這麼做就可以了。(如中間圖示)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thomas,
    I have fibromyalgia and struggle with constant pain. I have tried tons of meds to help relieve my pain.. nothing totally takes it away.. I'm happy just to be relieved enough to be able to do everyday things.
    I was in a wheel chair for 9 months after a stroke. It's really tough.
    I have chose to change my diet and life style to try and have a happy life. Things like your doing to maintain a life as pain free as possible plus not making things worse to deal with on top of everything else. Exercise, eating right..
    Just wanted to let you know, I totally can relate to all your going though. It always helped me to have friends who shared my daily struggles.. Wishing you pain-free days!

    ReplyDelete